www.mbadream.in student who works at amazon , look at the brilliant career progression
graduated from kelley mba
Senior Product Manager, Amazon Prime Benefits
Seattle, Washington500+ connections
Experienced and skilled in Product Management, Program Management, Big Data Analytics and Process Improvement, I’m well versed with successfully operating cross-functionally in a fast-paced business with global operations. My technical adeptness and passion for analyzing customer behavior and needs has helped me develop customer experience models and strategic business frameworks that have influenced product development and operational processes directly impacting customers.
In addition, four years of experience as a single point of contact for many significant customer accounts at Schneider Electric, complimented with MBA in Business Analytics and internship as Pathways Operations Manager at Amazon Fulfillment center, have helped me develop strong people management, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
I enjoy developing new processes and standard workflows and thrive in ambiguous and constantly changing business environments. I am most creative when designing solutions or a product to alleviate a challenging customer pain point.
I am a self-starter and great at keeping myself and my team motivated. My key career goals are to keep growing by tackling most challenging business problems, working across industries and gaining proficiency in latest analytical modeling techniques.
- While the world is still struggling to adapt ‘Work from Home’, we at Nineleaps nail it!! #workfromhome #ninehack2020 #nineleapsvirtualhackathonLiked by Apoorva Sapalok
- Congratulations to ODT Faculty member Owen Wu on being awarded the “Excellence in Teaching Award” during this morning’s virtual graduation ceremony…Liked by Apoorva Sapalok
- Amazon-owned Whole Foods will give free face masks to all shoppers at stores nationwideLiked by Apoorva Sapalok
- Amazon3 years 1 month
- Senior Product Manager, Amazon Prime BenefitsJul 2019 – Present1 year 1 monthSeattle, WashingtonI am responsible for launching, managing and enhancing Prime Member benefits for Amazon’s new businesses by working across Tech, Marketing, Operations and Finance teams from multiple business units.
- Senior Program Manager, Last Mile Products and TechJul 2017 – Jun 20192 yearsGreater Seattle AreaOperations, Policies and Driver Experience Team: I was responsible for developing, and managing implementation and communication of, standard work procedures and policies for Amazon Flex Delivery Partners.
Voice of the Delivery Partner Team: I was responsible for supporting feature prioritization by surfacing Delivery Partner concerns and feedback to the right stakeholders and Senior leaders. To achieve this I built tools and mechanisms to capture and analyze Delivery Partner feedback, and…